My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yep, its time

Is this thing on?

Oh, it is.

Um, I just wanted to post a quick note to the reader. I'm heading out of blogville. Its been a nice time. Felt like I wrote some really nice entries here. I got to know many here too and am glad I did so. Wouldn't change the experience for anything.

With that said, its time to go. As my gramps would say, "I ain't got no more bull shit to feed ya."

I figure I'll leave the blog up for the random viewer. Check out the Scribbled Thought Series, they are some of my favorites.

Thanks for the ride.

~gg

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger daringtowrite said...

Blogville won't be the same without you! :( Hope I've arrived here in time to say farewell.

Thanks for all your wonderful words and for stopping to say good-bye.

Oh, yes, please do leave your writing here.

9:41 PM, November 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home