My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Sunday Scribbles: Simple

My life feels simple these day. I wake up to my days, the dawn greets me like open arms…okay sometimes it’s the later dawn. I drink a glass of water and then an hour later I drink my cup of coffee because…well I am taking Synthroid now and the directions say I have to wait an hour. I stretch my body into awakening…I love the butt squeeze simultaneously with arm stretch. Then I read something that has nothing to do with anything, except the sole purpose to stretch my mind. I have many things on my plate – packing, raising money for London, a final class – and yet it all feels like a simple act of living. I have more time to be present with good caring friends. I laugh daily. I enjoy living. I also feel quiet silent these days. Not silenced. Just quietly living.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger kunal kundu said...

Sounds like bliss!! Enjoy.....

5:47 AM, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Elspeth said...

Hey, I never met you or saw you, but now that I've seen your update in my Bloglines, I'm remembering I dreamt you last night. Can't remember the exact details of the situation, but I remember seeing someone and knowing "Thats Gogo on a page". You were sitting by a window, sky was grey and you were silhouetted, working on something or thinking about it.

7:41 AM, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Kamsin said...

Sounds idyllic!

10:38 AM, May 28, 2007  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Simply wonderful!

6:00 PM, May 28, 2007  
Blogger sundaycynce said...

Beautifully simple. Simply beautiful.

8:24 PM, May 31, 2007  
Blogger John E. Tran said...

A wonderful outlook on life! Bravo! I like how you said you are silent, but not silenced.

By the way, thanks for visiting my blog.

2:15 AM, June 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home