My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Original 1969 Sesame Street version of Mah-Nah-Mah-Nah

I found this from Ruminating the Roses. I had to pass along here. It made my day much better, please see below. ~GoGo

3 Comments:

Blogger Rose of Sharon said...

be-te-be-tee-pee.....:) I hope you're feeling better and get a great night's rest. The weekend is coming! Hey, have you started your 5K training yet? I'm running in a 5K this Saturday. I'll be thinking of you!

10:19 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Writer Bug said...

This is great! I'm cracking up.

9:13 AM, October 19, 2006  
Blogger BendingPeak said...

I LOVED this. What a great find!

10:46 AM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home