My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, October 09, 2006

guess what i just did...

I just finised:

my Learning Agreement
~It was due on Friday, but I got an extension. For the first time in my school career, I asked for a little more time so that I could be low functioning sick. Don't think I am a work-a-holic or have ethics or anything, if this was my job I'd call in sick to go to the beach. I see school more like my career then a job.

My Initial draft of a Satisfaction Survey for my internship and research class.
~Now here I can be construed as a work-a-holic. My anal attentiveness has haunted me this entire project

My Initial draft of my Interview Question for my internship and research class.
~Same here. Haunted I tell you, HAUNTED!

My homemade blackbean and rice burrito.
~urp. good stuff


It may not be a big deal to anyone else (except maybe my peers in school), but I so rock at this moment! I took care of myself, and got my work done. Now excuse me while I run my rear all over campus and beyond to get the appropriate signatures I need on my learning agreement, so I might be able to get a "still recooping" nap in before my 6 pm class. I am feeling much better though.

4 Comments:

Blogger BendingPeak said...

Congrats!
I'm glad to hear that things are going well for you. Rest really does a body good.
:)

2:28 PM, October 09, 2006  
Blogger daringtowrite said...

Well done! You do rock!

12:42 AM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger mareymercy said...

What is a Learning Agreement? And what is it you are studying? Just curious.

5:10 PM, October 10, 2006  
Blogger Writer Bug said...

I like the line about career vs. job. You seem to have your priorities very straight. Good for you for letting yourself be sick.

8:02 PM, October 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home