My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Standing on the Edge of a Regular Day

Started my two summer classes, both of which intend to work me the seven weeks of the course. I’m game. Did a bunch of laundry and still three more loads to go. The washer was broke and I was down to my last pair of underoos and shirts before it got fixed. I have a decent landlord and an awesome handy person, so the delay was nothing more than time’s little nuances.

I still want to clean up my study area tonight that harbors last semester’s articles, books, and papers. I've been avoiding this. I have no place for the next batch of finished projects, articles, and books. Where do you little buggers go? I also want to finish the bathroom, which has gone under another overhaul in the cubby-hole department. “Why do I keep all those bath soaps people give me that I have no intention of using” is the big question of the day. Its what, 3-7 years to keep important documents...what's the time on bath soaps?

If I get my rear in gear, I can finish these projects in time to read some homework before going to bed, though I might just opt for Roseanne on the boob tube. I’m back to par. Saw my mother this weekend and she gave me some ideas to look at when it comes to my appetite issues lately…I may be lactose whatever it’s called. Sniff, I love cheese. I guess lactose problems run in the family. I'll fight for you cheese! :O), that made me smile.

I guess the last thing I’ll post for the night is I got the bike today. I road it to the bus stop then from the bus stop home. It’s been raining for a good part of a week and I didn’t want to try and ride the rainy streets the first time out. It was the hardest adult decision I had to make for myself today. It was really hard. I am glad I avoided the potential for accidents. Tomorrow is the maiden voyage or bust!

Yep, that's the exciting life of a GoGo...actually I really enjoyed my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home