My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I Will Always Remember You.

I remember making fart sounds with Professor Fer Nakita and playing Peddidle.
I remember the moment The Nemesis called me a sheep that spurred me to take the risk and move already.
I remember laughing until I pee'd riding in cars with The Chief, Homeslice, and S.K.
I remember pooping in separate stalls with K.N. while laughing at the airy sounds and the fact that we felt the closest shitting together. TMI?
I remember listening to K.L. tell me her dreams of a coffee shop as we fell asleep one last night in my tent at festival.
I remember walking along the beach holding Black Widows arm that time we went camping together. I still have your story you wrote about us 5 dykes.
I remember watching the tele for hours on end with M.S. and that definable moment when we all learned that "Fish sure do swim good".
I remember the first time I met Lady M, and the picture I have of your suntanned feet.
I remember painting my hands on T's walls after breakfast.
I remember counting Toilet paper sheets with S.U. b/c neither of us would give up our stubborness and then laughing into tears from it all.
I even remember laughing at the bedump dedump sound my shoes made walking to the bar with K.P.
I remember all the good words, good times, tears, and times with so many people. So many things I let fall by the way into worry and stone cold selfishness. I will always remember each and every moment with all of you.

If there is a lesson in life, it is let go and just have fun in every minute and moment. Friends are a value that does not dwindled with time and memories should carry you forward, not hold you back. Friendship is not about what is given to you, but the opportunity to support and priviledge of having that friend in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home