My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Chronicles of Deux

Had another good night of laughs with friends. It felt good to settle into laughter. I've been busy busy busy these last few months, its nice to just let myself laugh. Someone just reminded me to appreciate it simply by appreciating it. Hmm.

This GoGo is also starting her f%&k$ng period today, so I feel this overwhelming roller coaster ride of feeling. I can't wait for tomorrow when the crimson blood gates open wide and releases all of this tension I feel that gets in the way of my here and now. Was that TMI? If you've had PMS, felt like you were a wounded animal in the world, then began bleeding between your legs and suddenly you felt better, stronger, and fucking present...you'd be shouting it at the mountain tops...tomorrow my woo will release me.

Which also means the metaphysical whoo-da wrote that is going to disappear for another cycle. My God, I call feel my sarcasm seep back into me as we speak. I just watched way too much VH1 with friends and now know everything I need to know about the 90s. Watch out, I got material for this blogg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home