My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

"Power lines, my travlin' partner on this ride. Dripping, pulling - up and down, in this sing song, their lullaby blends with the swaying train. I curl myself into this journey; folding myself up into this pocket of time. Old familiars greet me - that swing set in the back yard, the ruins of an old church covered in new birth and old - mixed with unremembered newness." Journal Entry, October 13, 2005~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~All words are copyrighted by GoGo on a Page/gogoroku.

Monday, July 16, 2007

good times

~gg

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim C. Hines said...

D'oh! Okay, disregard my last e-mail. Well, don't disregard it, but write me when you get back, okay? And have fun! That sunset pic is gorgeous.

7:14 AM, July 17, 2007  
Blogger sister AE said...

cool pics.

8:43 PM, July 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home